Worship This Week
Sunday, October 24, 2021
Michael Weeks to preach morning services.
Tucker Fleming to preach 5 o’clock.
- 7:30 a.m. Holy Communion | Worship Bulletin
- 9:00 a.m. Holy Communion (Band + Choir) | Worship Bulletin
- 11:00 a.m. Morning Prayer (Choir) | Worship Bulletin
- 5:00 p.m. Evening Prayer | Worship Bulletin
Adult Education Classes | 10:15 a.m.
- The Dean’s Class | “Nehemiah’s Heart for the City” with Mark Gignilliat and David Fleming in the Refectory
- Inquirers’ Class | “Fellowship & Gathering” with Wes Sharp in the Diocesan Conference Room
- The Early Church According to Acts with Doug Webster in the Assembly Hall
- Christ Is Enough | “God Has Made You Alive” (Colossians 2:6-23) with Gil Kracke in the Chapter Room
- Scripture as a Bridge-Building Tool with Francis Smith in the Living Room
- Faith and Family | “Simple Ways to Invest in Your Kids at Home: Prayer” with Julie & Craig Ogard in the Lower School Library
- Stewardship 2022 | Your pledges make gospel ministry possible. Make your pledge here.
- Ageless Adventers | Wednesday, October 20 at 12:00 p.m. at Cranmer House (2814 Linden Ave, 35209) | Craig Smalley to speak.
- Choral Evensong | Thursday, October 21 at 5:30 p.m. | Livestream available.
- Midday Music | The Great Lakes Duo | Friday, October 22 at 12:30 p.m. in the Nave | Livestream Available.
- Youth Ministry | Sunday Night Dinners on October 24 at Cranmer House. More information here.
- Men’s Ministry | BBQ Lunch on Thursday, October 28 at 11:30 a.m. in Clingman Commons | More Information here.
- Women’s Ministry | Fall Luncheon, featuring Abby Gatliff, on Wednesday, November 3 at 11:30 a.m. in Clingman Commons. More information here.