Welcome, students and parents!
We are so excited to walk with you as you follow Jesus and learn about the love God has for you. Our small group Bible studies, Sunday school, family dinners, and seasonal retreats are all designed to help you know and love Jesus in community with other believers. Our hope is that you will form a gospel-centered faith that will last beyond high school.
We have a lot of fun events planned (see below), and we would love to hang out with you one-on-one! Please reach out to let us know how we can support you and your family.
Grace and peace,
Will Fagan and Mary Ann McCarty
All junior and senior high students and their friends are invited to join us for fellowship and Bible study on Sunday mornings from 10:10-10:50! Junior high meets in the Lower Morton Meeting Room, and senior high meets in the Undercroft.
Join us for Family Dinner at Cranmer House from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. on the following Sunday nights! Junior and senior high students will gather together for dinner, followed by Bible study with their age group.
– September 17 | Jersey Night
– October 1 | Pickleball
– October 15 | Tailgate Night
– October 29 | Halloween
– November 12 | Farmer Night
– January 7
– January 21
– February 11
– February 25
– March 10
– March 17
– April 7
– April 21
Throughout the week, students are invited to join small groups for breakfast and Bible Study before school. Grade, locations, and meeting times are listed below.
– 7th Grade | Tuesdays at 6:50 a.m. at the home of Jack and Elizabeth Sharman (3 Clarendon Road)
– 8th and 9th Grades | Tuesdays at 6:50 a.m. at the home of John and Virginia Hornsby (3400 Montevallo Rd S)
– 10th Grade | Tuesdays at 6:50 a.m. at the home of John and Lee Hoerner (3853 Valley Head Rd)
– 11th Grade | Wednesdays at 6:50 a.m. at Crestline Bagel
– 7th Grade | Tuesdays at 6:50 a.m. at the home of Anna Harris (9 Alden Lane)
– 8th Grade | Tuesdays at 6:50 a.m. at the home of David and Alison Green (3133 Pine Ridge Road)
– 9th Grade | Wednesdays at 6:50 p.m. at the home of Patrick and Lindsey Durban (56 Norman Dr)
Save the date for these special events!
– Senior High Retreat: November 17-18 at Camp Winnataska. Details below.
– Advent Bowl: November 26 at 2:00 p.m. at the Mountain Brook Elementary School Field
– Progressive Dinner: December 3
– Super Bowling: February 11 at 2:00 p.m.
Senior High Retreat
All 9th-12th graders and their friends are invited to join us for a brief time away at Camp Winnataska to be refreshed together. We will leave from Cranmer House (2814 Linden Ave) at 4:00 p.m. on Friday, November 17, and return to Birmingham at lunchtime Saturday, November 18. Pick up at Cranmer House. Friends are welcome and must complete a registration form.